Coworking is a global movement that recognizes that people work better together than they do alone. Consultants or those with workplace flexibility benefit by having a place where they can gather to work on independent work in the company of others.
Other benefits include expanded networking opportunities, access to professional amenities at a low cost, and enhanced productivity. This quick video pretty much explains it.
If you’re looking for a shared workspace environment, whether it’s just for the day or a regular routine, we have you covered in our coworking space.
Connect with other entrepreneurs, establish valuable connections and participate in a growing culture of technology and innovation. Kamloops Innovation is a great place to start your tech business.
Square footage and rates vary, starting at $300/month.
Drop in anytime and we’d be happy to show you around!
- There is no charge to drop in, check it out and connect with our community
- Once you’re here regularly, we can talk about how you can help support the community
- If you’re just passing through, a $15 donation would be appreciated
It's all here!
- Collaborative environment with lounge areas and private meeting rooms
- Printer/scanner/copier/fax + Internet: 700 mbps upload/download speed (shared)
- Boardroom + AV
- Shared kitchen, washrooms and showers
- Professional address, mail, courier, phone services
Office Space Dimensions
Bento Box Lounge: 12′ x 20′
Coworking: 12′ x 25′ – add L-shape space, additional 6.5′ x 10′
Small meeting room (with door): 8.5′ x 9′
Coworking open meeting area (without door): 10′ x 10′
Boardroom: 15′ x 16′ trapezoid
- Maximum occupancy for Coworking space: 63 standing
- Maximum occupancy for Bento Lounge: 40 standing
All measurements approximate.
Interested in hosting an event or meeting in our space? Please contact us to find out how.