Ink LLP’s founding partner, Geoff Dittrich, will sit down with Hummingbird (Drones and Network) founder, Robert Atwood, to discuss the legal lessons learned during Hummingbird’s first years as a startup.
Hummingbird has experienced fast growth since its start, and now operates a drone-enabled service company and a wildfire detection technology company. With that growth, has come legal challenges and opportunities.
We’ll ask some of the following questions:
- What have been your biggest challenges to date from a legal perspective?
- How did you structure your cap table and do your initial fundraising?
- How is your company governed?
- Why did you split your company into two?
- What lessons have you learned that would change the way you start your next company?
There will be time for open Q&A, followed by networking and refreshments.Register Now