Learn how to evaluate a business idea, identify your ideal customers, explore the business model canvas, and perfect your pitch.
Are you ready to take your business idea to the next level?
Market Validation Training will help you refine your business ideas and learn more about your market opportunities – find out if your customers will buy your product before committing to building it.
These sessions are designed to help your company get to market faster with less risk. Led by an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, MVT is a structured process with tools, best practices, and mentoring to help you identify the best opportunity, develop a compelling value proposition, and close early customers.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister
Market Validation Training starts on Thursday, July 20th and will continue every other week throughout the summer.
- Completed positioning statement and value proposition
- Develop a plan on how to achieve early adopter customers
- Create a lead generator strategy to fill your sales funnel
- Formulate a pitch that sells your company’s story
- Define business model and set goals for future success
- Identify your minimum viable product
“Market Validation Training in the Venture Acceleration Program has been an eye opener and helped our team focus on the next steps.” – Lee Bergstrand, Amplytica.
You can also benefit from: