We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team that works collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. This is a full-time position.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Laptop with ability to connect to various audio conferencing softwares
- Ability to learn new software and master explaining the software to others with less technical ability
About Katipult and our Team
Katipult is a cloud-based software infrastructure that allows small to small-medium enterprises in private capital markets to design, setup, and manage a securities crowdfunding platform. Katipult’s has offices in Bangkok, Prague, Copenhagen, and Calgary. We are looking to open a documentation office in Kamloops, BC. You will be working with developers in Europe so will be expected to keep early hours; afternoon time will be flexible.
This position is created through an IRAP-NRC grant looking to hire people between the ages of 15 and 30.
Please send resumes to dmclean+applicants@Katipult.com.