Update: Kamloops Innovation has implement a series of COVID-19 protocols including the temporary closure of public coworking. Dedicated office space remains available. Please ask for details.
Coworking is temporarily closed to the public.
Coworking is a global movement that recognizes that people work better together than they do alone. Consultants or those with workplace flexibility benefit by having a place where they can gather to work on independent work in the company of others.
Coffee is provided by KPMG in our shared kitchenette, and our high speed internet is available throughout the building.
Come see us soon!
- There is no charge to drop in and connect with our community
- Join us for our 10@10 every Tuesday at 10am
- Once you’re here regularly, let’s talk about how to support the community
- If you’re just passing through, a $15 donation is appreciated
Shared Space Dimensions
Shared Den: 12′ x 20′
Coworking: 12′ x 25′ – add L-shape space, additional 6.5′ x 10′
Phone Booth: 8.5′ x 9′
Coworking open meeting area (without door): 10′ x 10′
Boardroom “The Green Room”: 15′ x 16′ Seats 8
Boardroom “The Blue Room”: 7′ x 8′ Seats 6
- Maximum occupancy for Coworking space: 63 standing
- Maximum occupancy for Shared Den: 40 standing
All measurements approximate.
Interested in hosting an event or meeting in our space? Please contact us to find out how.
Hot desks are dedicated desks available in a our shared den. They are rented on a monthly bases. You will be given 24/7 access to the building and be provided with a small locker to secure your belongings if needed. Contact us for availability and price.