VA Angels Kelowna is hosting Okanagan BaseCamp, an exclusive investment seminar for entrepreneurs. At BaseCamp, Randy Thompson, VA Angels Founder, Fund Manager, Entrepreneur, and Investor, will provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch business ideas to investors. Spots are limited with an option to bring your partner or co-founder at half the cost. Option available through the registration process.
It’s more than just pitching your business to investors, you need to know how to:
- Raise capital including equity, debt, contest and revenue
- Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
- Target and secure the right investors
- Close a round of financing
- Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors
- Want to learn more about BaseCamp, watch here.
OKR Financial (http://www.okrfinancial.com/) for sponsoring Pitch Night April 30.
Pushor Mitchell (https://www.pushormitchell.com/) for sponsoring Pitch Night April 30.
UBC Okanagan for providing the workshop space for BaseCamp April 28-29.
VA Angels BaseCamp
VA Angels Kelowna