Accelerate from student to entrepreneur in one week!
Discover your passion through innovation. In this week-long summer camp, creative youth will come together to explore the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, basics of coding, web design and collaborate with like-minded peers.
Learn from successful Kamloops-based entrepreneurs, develop creative business ideas, experiment with prototyping and invigorate your creative mind through daily stimulating physical activities. By the end of the camp, these young innovators will have become Early Entrepreneurs equipped with the knowledge and skills to embark upon their entrepreneurial journey.
Dates July 6-10 | M – F 9am – 4pm | Ages 10 – 14 | Beg – Int | Location The Generator @ TRU Campus
- Age: 10 – 14
- Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
- No previous entrepreneurship or coding experience required.
What You’ll Learn:
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Introduction to design thinking
- Explore different creative mediums to bring ideas to life
- Essential coding and web design skills (HTML & CSS)
What You’ll Take Home:
A personal website, portfolio, resources and tons of hands-on experience to kickstart your entrepreneurial adventures!
Our Kamloops Innovation Camp is FULL!
If you didn’t get a chance to register, but are interested in the Innovation Camp please email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist.